
You have a web site for a reason. Creating it required effort and expense. Is it doing what it’s supposed to do?
Limoncello is currently offering a free web site evaluation for existing sites. This is a brief process in which I’ll ask you a couple of questions about your web site’s function and purpose and how you think it’s performing for you; then I’ll evaluate it based on your responses and on the criteria listed below.
I’ll give you ideas on how your web site could better do its job and let you know what would be involved in getting the site to that point. Then we’re done!
You come away with a better understanding of how you’re using a key marketing tool, and possibly how you could use it better, as well as some insights as to what potential customers are seeing (or not seeing) when they visit your web site.
Evaluation Questions for You
What do you want your web site to do for you?
- inform customers about your business?
- drive customers to your store or restaurant?
- drive customers to contact you about your services?
- promote and/or sell books?
- create and/or promote your professional persona?
- something else?
How well do you feel your current site is meeting this/these objectives? Why?
Who is your target demographic? Put yourself in their shoes. Does your web site work for them? Does it appeal to them?
Why Am I Doing This for Free?
The obvious answe
r is that I hope you’ll find a few things about your web site that you want to change, and that you’ll select Limoncello to make those changes. But this process is also extremely educational for me. Small business owners and individuals are my target demographic, and this process will help me to understand some of their needs and perceptions regarding web design. So it’s educational on both ends—I should be thanking you!So, thank you. Now, give me a call: 206.551.1980.
No comments:
Post a Comment